My name is Jazmine Crumpton, and I’m a Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor, and a clinician at Affinity Counseling and Wellness, PLLC. We offer individual, group, couples and family counseling, and serve a wide variety of people from diverse backgrounds. My clinical experience includes varying ages (children, adolescent/family, young adults, and middle-aged adults), and group work. I have broad experience with evidence-based treatments for depression, anxiety, relationship issues, life changes, parenting problems, career challenges, and ADHD.
My counseling style is warm, down-to-earth, interactive, and easy with humor. I believe in treating everyone with respect, sensitivity, and compassion, and I do not believe in stigmatizing labels. My approach combines cognitive-behavioral, client-centered, solution-focused and insight-oriented counseling. I willtailor our dialogue and treatment plan to meet your unique and specific needs.
Professional Development / Certifications
- American Counseling Association, Professional Member
- Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor: NCBLCMHC #11910
- National Certified Counselor: NBCC #613938.
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte, BA, Psychology; Minor, Africana Studies. May, 2012.
- Walden University, MS, Clinical Mental Health Counseling. February, 2015.
- Facilitator of Anxiety Toolbox Workshop at High Point University’s college Counseling Center to teach students cognitive behavioral approaches for managing and alleviating stress, anxiety, and panic attacks.
- Facilitator of groups for depression, anxiety, & varying mental health issues.
- Play Therapy skills and techniques for pre-teens to adult.
- Facilitator of Mental Health Association support groups for Crisis Intervention.