Affinity Counseling & Wellness, PLLC
Critical Incident Stress Debriefing/Critical Incident Stress Management
WHAT is CISD/CISM?
- Crisis intervention services for individuals &/or groups to provide support for coping with critical incidents.
- Businesses/Institutions/schools may request a CISD/M trained crisis counselor to respond onsite & offer debriefing & crisis support to staff/students.
- Studies show that staff who receive support after an incident often have higher productivity and safer workplace performance.
What TYPES of INCIDENTS?
- Sudden loss of staff or team member (non-work related)
- Sudden loss of team member onsite
- Homicide that occurred onsite
- Suicide/suicide attempt related incidents
- Robbery or other crimes
- Sexual harassment incidents (onsite/offsite)
- Mass layoffs
- Disaster-related events
- Domestic violence & other traumatic events
- Other events, as determined by the business/institution/school.
- Immediate CISD occurs within 24-72 hrs of the incident, when shock & emotions may be highest.
- Scheduled CISD can be planned when the immediate CISD is not possible.
- Immediate CISD rates – $300/hour
- Scheduled CISD rates – $250/hour
- Group debriefings usually last 2 hours. Any additional time is billed at $100/hour.
- Travel rate of $60/hour with minimum of 1 hour – flat rate.
*For information on scheduling & availability, please contact Affinity Counseling & Wellness, PLLC, as listed below.
Affinity Counseling &Wellness, PLLC
3143 S STRATFORD RD
Winston-Salem, NC 27103